Valentine’s Day is already enough pressure as-is—throw in a Pandemic, and your options just became very narrow! It’s time to get those creative juices flowing if you plan on having a romantic night from home this year. But don’t worry, we got you covered for all things home-related! Here’s our list of the top 6 must-have items you’ll need to pull off, quite possibly, the most memorable Valentine’s Day to date:
- Games: Board games, video games, card games, any game is a great bonding activity that brings one-on-one time together with fun.
- Dinner: Not going out to eat? Time to order in, cook yourself, have a cook-off, do a blind taste test, or take an online cooking class! Make sure you set up a nice dining area when you go to enjoy your meal—don’t settle for your regular kitchen table. Spruce it up!
- Projector: Did someone say dinner and a movie? Give yourself that movie theatre feel with a projector! There are tons available on the market, ranging from cheap to expensive.
- Music: Don’t forget to set the mood with some soothing music in the background of your date night!
- Dessert: Can’t commit to dinner? Try doing desserts instead! Dessert is easy to pick up to go from a restaurant while saving on the bill for an entrée. You could also pick up something from a local bakery you’ve meant to try!
- Flowers & candles: The scene wouldn’t be complete without flowers and candles! A true classic.